- File spaces can be created in folders within buckets
- Lucid stays life and supports cache-backed operations when S3 is down
- Improved logging for object store connectivity issues
- UI dashboard is always on top
- Changed hub metadata GC default parameters: retention period 5 days, markers
created one per day.
- LucidHub can be deployed as docker container
### Bug fixes
- Fix slow metadata load on connection of new clients to a file space
- Fix fuse unmount on OSX sleep
- Fixed certificate generation for file systems with long names
- Fixed readable strings in the UI
- Removed 'Beta' from Lucid version.
- Fixed issue in link handling in the init-fs workflow
- The prefetcher's state is reset on disable/enable