1. If you don't have an account yet, you can register for our service by selecting Create an account.
2. Provide a valid Email address, supply your preferred Password, Company name, Phone number and select 'create an account'.
3. Check your email, we've sent you a six-digit confirmation code. Enter your code to confirm your account.
4. Create your Domain. Your Domain will be the suffix amended to all your Filespaces.
5. Welcome to LucidLink! you are now ready to Create your 1st Filespace
6. You can create your Filespace in either "Our Storage" or "Your Storage". Our storage supports up to 20 GiB with unlimited OS clients and you can have 1 our storage Filespace per account however if you require additional capacity and want to take advantage of your data residing within your cloud storage provider select "Your Storage Provider".
7. Choose a Filespace name and select Next.
8. Please select your cloud storage provider (as a guide we will continue with Amazon Web Services).
9. Choose a storage region and select Next.
10. Review and confirm your selections; update any individual setting as necessary and select "Create" to proceed.
11. While we are busy creating your Filespace, please download your operating system clients from the "Download client" button in the lower left hand corner or visit https://lucidlink.com/download
12. Congratulations! You have successfully created your Filespace. Now would be a perfect opportunity to Complete your profile and establish your payment method.
Your next step is to Initialize your Filespace.