To install our macOS client, it is recommended you download the latest version. We would also advise you review our system requirements as operating system and infrastructure prerequisites are updated regularly.
1. Locate your installation download and double click to initiate installation.
2. Review the introduction and click 'Continue'.
3. Please choose if you would prefer to specify the installation location and review your installation type, otherwise select 'Install' to continue.
4. You will require an administrative user and password to install, please ensure you provide valid user details before selecting, 'Install Software' to begin installation.
5. Please wait while installation wizard completes our client installation.
6. Once the installation wizard completes, please review the installation summary and consult our knowledge base articles, forums and/or create a support ticket in the unusual event of any errors; when installation is successful, click 'Close'.
7. LucidLink client will be available from Finder within Applications. Please run client and join your team's cloud.
8. Provide a valid team cloud name, and select 'Join an Existing Cloud' to begin.
9. Once you have successfully joined your team's cloud. you will find your Lucid folder within Finder, if not immediately visible, please right click on any user profile sub folders (ie. Desktop or Documents) and select 'Show in Enclosing Folder'