Installing Windows client
Modified on: Thu, 13 Jul, 2017 at 6:18 PM
To install our Windows client, it is recommended you download the latest version. We would also advise you review our system requirements as operating system and infrastructure prerequisites are updated regularly.
1. Locate your installation download and double click to initiate installation.
2. Once the LucidLink client installation wizard appears. Please select 'Yes" to continue with your installation.
3. That's it! you have successfully installed the LucidLink client; select 'OK' - in the unusual event of any errors, please review the installation summary and consult our knowledge base articles, forum and/or create a support ticket
4. LucidLink Windows client will be available from the Start Menu, Lucid folder however will launch automatically, please provide a valid team cloud name, and select 'Join an Existing Cloud' to begin.
5. Your team's cloud becomes immediately accessible from the root level of user's profile directory as a Lucid folder.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.